Journal of canadian 'alt-folk-rock' singer songwriter Sall Gibson.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Howdy and a Happy New Year!

Its getting down to the crunch! Tracking of the new album is almost finished. One more week to go!

I bought new luggage yesterday for my trip to London. Finally I am feeling excited. One day keept blurring in to the next and the reality of this trip had not caught up with me. 5 weeks to go! London here I come!

Every year I put up resolutions. This year will be pretty simple...

1) Stay healthy
2) Take life as it comes, no more worrying about the future :)

I figure if I can manage those two, everything else will fall into place.

All the best to you!

s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Prince Rupert:)

My 8 year old daughter is following your moves and was quite excited to hear about London. She has both of your CD's and sings along with them often. Looking forward to the next.

About Me

Emerging 'alt-folk-rock' singer songwriter.