Journal of canadian 'alt-folk-rock' singer songwriter Sall Gibson.

Monday, February 16, 2009

London

It has taken me a few days to get over the jet lag, but the fog is slowly lifting. I really like it here. Soon I will be doing the networking thing and start to get shows organized. For now I am sleeping in late, walking lots and getting a feel for the city. Its nice to be a tourist. I feel like I am at a private bed and breakfast. The friends I am staying with cook marvelous healthy meal are great company and my room is superb.

The new album is being mixed back in Alberta and will be sent to Toronto at the end of the month to be mastered. I am working on the artwork and hope to do a few limited addition copies this spring for a 'soft-release'. Not sure when the full-release will be or when we will do a larger run. I think we are all pretty exhausted from recording these last 5 months. The rest will fall into place as we get some more sleep.

No comments:

About Me

Emerging 'alt-folk-rock' singer songwriter.